Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hello My Friends!

I know that it's been a while since leaving MD. This blog is something that I should have started LOOOOONG ago, so no excuses! I left Annapolis almost 2 months ago and I have to confess, although I miss you all terribly, I LOVE my life here. God has been faithful to me even in the moments were I have been far less than faithful to Him. It's heartening to know that His grace, love and mercy are in no way contingent on our own.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rick and Kelley,
Pete just alerted us to the loss of your baby. I am so sorry for your loss. Praying that the Lord will comfort you and give you peace as you navigate this loss together.
We miss you around here Rick but know that God's plan was for the life that you are growing and nuturing in Michigan! I am just sorry that I only met you briefly Kelley. Perhaps you'll head back this way with Rick sometime soon and we will have some time to chat.
Sending blessings and love to you all!
Leanne and the Lane gang!